Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It's been several times that the game bug and takes me lives out that I pass the level. I didn't buy lives but it's unfair how can I get my lives back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , This issues has been reported and investigated to the Game Team . For Lives Please to reach out to our support team. You can contact them directly through the game's settings menu. Tap on the 'Settings' gear icon, then select 'Help Center' and 'Contact Us.'