Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On quite a high level. Can I keep it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes, but to create another account you need a different email address to the one you are using now.
Alternatively there is nothing stopping you from scrolling back to level 1 and just replaying the levels. It does not effect your progress @vickyeaston1234
So I can create a new account, and keep the current one. I don't need another Facebook account?
Hello @vickyeaston1234 you aren't suggesting that your family want to start a game at level 1 and then you all play the same game are you?
You can start another game from level 1 by creating a new account
On over 5,000 but my family wants to start a group together all at level 1. I know that I can still play the early games, but can I keep them separate?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please tell more detail ?