Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Bar's I earn them buy t get them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I mean I don't get bars for passing the levels.
thank you for your time. Kiara_wael
No that's not it i pass levels earn the gold but don't receive. I struck coming 1st earning bar but get them and this is why writing this ?
Hi and welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here