Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
If I’m 15 and I do qualify for the Live finals of the All-Stars Tournament, how would that work, would I not be able to compete?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Indigo45🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
If you are 15, you are not eligible to take part in the Tournament! So, there is no question of participating in the Finals!
Hope you read the Terms & Conditions! King is very strict with their rules, and if you are 15 and taking part in the Tournament, you will be banned!! So, please be careful!
All the Best for the Tournament that comes after 3 years🍫🍫
My question is if I’m not 18 and I get to the live finals, can I compete or not?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
To play the All Stars in-game tournament you need to:
✅ Be aged 18+
✅ Be at Level 25 or over
✅ Live in a participating country
Should you get to the Live Final you'll need to:
✈️ Travel to California in June 2024
📄 Have valid travel documents
💰 Have a bank account in your country of residence
For more info here