Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been stuck on level 12184 for 7 days. Tried several different ways and still can’t beat it. Very frustrating. Impossible to beat without gold bars. Help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Yes agree with you Need some booster .I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.