Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I placed first in qualifying rounds and the icon said " qualified " and that round 1/3 would start this morning. I have played multiple game, clicked on the icon for all stars and it will not open
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What is force close all apps? I play on my laptop. Tried switching off multiple times
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Force close all apps and restart your device, making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds.Please play 1-2 levels and go back to the map to see if it comes back.