Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a problem too, I qualified for All Stars and I can't think of playing qualification now. what is the problem of not putting me in the ranking?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I deleted the application and reinstalled it and the event does not appear. I passed levels with stars and it still does not appear again. Please solve the problem!
Hi and Welcome tp the King Community
If the event starts but there are no purple candies in the level you're playing, you won't be added to the leaderboard right away. Please keep playing- you'll see the leaderboard as soon as you play a level with purple candies.
Force close all apps and restart your device, making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds.Please play 1-2 levels and go back to the map
Cheguei duas vezes em primeiro lugar no AllStars,se não ficar em primeiro lugar na terceira fase eu saio da competição?