Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am writing to inquire about the forms that are to be completed before the end of the final knockouts. Please advise.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I cannot find this either 😨
I haven’t been able to find it either
I understand that. I am referring to this: "6.3. Requirements to collect the Prizes: Any In-Game Winner of the Tournament agrees that:
6.3.1. they will be required to complete an in-game contact form providing contact details for themselves and any Guest (first name, last name, phone number, email address, address and device preference), answer supplementary questions in relation to the Live Final and confirm they are eligible to take part in the Live Final in accordance with the eligibility criteria outlined in section 3.1. In-Game Winners have from the start of the Final Knockouts Round 1 (see more details on timings below) till 09:00AM EDT 20th April to 09:00AM EDT 28th April 2024 to complete the in-game contact form. In-Game Winners must complete this in-game contact form in order to take part in the Live Final;"
What is the "in-game contact form?"
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The Travel they are fully covered! The finalists will not have to pay for flights or accomodation, King will be handling that