Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello there. When does the 3rd stage of the All Stars tournament start? For some reason, I couldn't install the tournament. I took 1st place in the previous round
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
you can check my tournament account if you want. my account shohnazarov9797@gmail.com
yesterday he told me you are in game. He said that it was 1 day before the start. and after the time was up I was out of the tournament
I took 1st place in all of them. but at the same time I don't see the tournament
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
It’s not just candy you’re collecting, it’s glory!
Goal: First place to advance. If you don’t make it, you are out of the competition.
When: 20th April, 09:00AM EDT - 24th April, 03:00AM EDT.
for more info here