Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Just qualified for final knockouts in all Stars, but can't play! Panic right now.
Game ID 14095703572
Can't use gold or boosters or send or receive lives. And I dont see purple stars!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Nope, as I wrote above, didn't work at all. I can neither log out or in, no connection whatsoever.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
I've already tried restarting phone, clearing cache etc all the usual steps, it doesn't work!