Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can someone help me to know how I can enter the event? I always came out on the 1st place, yesterday when I played it didn't put me in the ranking, I reset the application and it still doesn't work, what can I do to make it reappear?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Force close all apps and restart your device, making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds.Please play 1-2 levels and go back to the map to see if it comes back.
Please check this page for more info