Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello I live in Portugal, but I'm in vacations on Asia.... Can I still play on all stars?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Still nothing in game
Nothing apear to me... 😢😢
Hello @leandro900r🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you all set now? Did the Tournament appear in your game?
But today should start a new stage… and I don't have it
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
As long as the conditions and documents are there, and you can reach the final Please check this page here