Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
this player , is at level 739. It says he played 505 levels this week- he would not have had played a minimum of 250 levels to qualify. Furthermore , their points are not possible based on the level they are at , they keep on getting an excessive amount of points but have not played more levels , there stats continue to report the same amount of levels
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@PummyRaj
They have already responded but they are not going to do anything. Maybe you shouldn't say that you fight against cheating…
Thank you, Esther👍️
@PummyRaj here it is. Thanks
I am sorry to hear that😕
I will try to enquire our Community In-charge! Can you post a screenshot of that message you have received (please remember to cover your email address, etc.,)?
Same here
I received a message from one of the agents essentially stating that they will not even look into it. Offered no help
Hello @magdalenastarzyk🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
You must have received an automated response from the King Player Support team, isn't it?
Please send a reply through that automated response and add the screenshots you have posted above. An agent will be contacting you soon 🌟🌟
Hello, the same thing happens to me, I have already reported it, I hope they answer me
I have reported this , no one has bothered to respond . Very disappointing that this would be allowed during knockouts
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it!