Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I'm playing the first final round of All Stars and in my group there is a player who seems suspicious to me. In his profile the number of levels played this week is always greater than the level he is going through (I attach screenshots), and his upload speed is extremely fast. Compared to those of us in the first three positions, who rose points very quickly, he started to rise much later and grows much faster than us. Is that normal?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @estherrr🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Did you receive an automated email from the King Player Support team?
If so, please send a reply through that email and explain the issue you are experiencing. Also, provide any screenshots you have with you. You should be contacted by an agent soon🌟🌟
I have already reported it, I hope for a response soon because he is rising up too fast. thanks
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it!