Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
what’s the secret to a player playing and winning lesser games but accumulating 1.5 million more points within a 5 to 6 hour span!! What’s the secret?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Christinewupp is the go to as she tracked the info from last year best as she could. I think she suspected it would be lower this year due to changes but I recall the 400K being the max from last year.
Rigged? No. That being said, unless you are willing to put out cash you really have no chance. It really is no different than any other competition. The 99% are nothing, the top 1% are elite+, the top 0.1% are the professionals.
400k an hour..yeah, who would know that except a hacker or the creator and friends…I’ve been playing 22 hours straight and some how this person has won 300+ less games than me, but has 1.5 million more.points than me…I’m starting to think it’s really rigged like they say
Maximizing purples on levels. I am not sure what the max per hour is using boosters and such, but I think last year it was said it was around 400K per hour.