Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can someone who played 2 days ago be moving up his level for the tournament? Meanwhile I am playing regularly and I am still moving I am first but this guys is still moving his numbers while being online two days ago. Mind you the tournament only started 20 of April.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it!