Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can not get the lives that friends have sent. When I try to check the box it doesn’t work.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I found my lost progress. Still can’t get lives from friends. I have 18 available.
my progress has been deleted and the game has started over on level 1.
I will definitely delete this game if you can’t put the game back to the level I was on when this fiasco started.
ok. Thanks for your help. I have spent a lot of money in this game but I won’t be spending any more.
test
I logged out and restarted my laptop. Still can’t access lives sent from friends.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in. check also this page about Lives Here and Here