Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased 10 gold bars for 1.99 but I was charged 13.88. I need this wrongful charge issue corrected as soon as possible.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I submitted a refund request for the items I did not receive but was charged for and the refund request was denied. I’m very disappointed that my money was taken without my authorization for items I did not purchase but was charged and I did not receive the items as well. It has also been frustrating going through this strenuous process to try to get my money back for something that shouldn’t have never happened and now my money has been taken from me. I feel ripped off by this app developer and there’s no one I can verbally speak to to help me properly resolve my issue.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here