Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I submit my details should I be qualified for the all stars live final? the form said error whilst I was filling it in. And it hasn’t given me the option to submit my form again.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hi I qualified for the final knockouts and I was the top player… the game stopped on the 13th since 5 pm and I haven’t been able to play and it’s the 14th I received this
it was suppose to be going till the 14th but i haven’t seen it start since yesterday. Can someone tell me what’s going on I spent too much time and some money to stay at number one which I was now I don’t see anything not even a sorry I lost. 🥺
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Dont worry please check this page for more info