Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
when ever I log on to the game it starts me off on a much lower level than I'm on. I should be on level 952… and I just keep getting to same games to play all the time.. What's going on any idea?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Is your avatar at the lower level that the game starts you at @Tschia
Whatever level your avatar is at when your game starts play and win that level again and then the one after that.