⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

NO SPECIAL EVENTS in 4 weeks

Options
Gusmommy
Gusmommy Posts: 4 Newbie
edited April 23 in Support

Today (4/23) Bash for Bars started, I do not have it on my events tab. All i have is the daily treat, chocolate box and candy royal. all i can do is play a level over and over, which is extremely boring, frustrating and annoying to say the least! i don't see the point in playing if there are no special events to keep game play interesting and a challenge. i sign in very day to claim a daily treat and hope i'll have an event to do, but no such luck. i play on my laptop and my id is 8543415511. i hope this is fixed soon, its not fun to play without the events!!

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,133 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Please do the standard trouble shooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again.

After login again whatever bonus feature you will get that is currently available in your game. Other than that, features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might returns to your game

• Gusmommy
    Gusmommy Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

i play via FB on my macbook air. i sign in and sign out to play the game using FB. i don't understand the trouble shooting your are referring to. I have cleared the browser cache several times and that does nothing to help with this issue. Do I need to remove the game entirely? if i do will i lose what remaining boosters i have?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?