Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I tried logging out and back into account. I tried playing a few levels to see if it would appear, and nothing has helped.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I did this and it did not restore my access to the game. When I click on the events tab, Allstar leaderboard is no longer there and when I tap on the hub it just has the dates and instructions listed.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please Log out of the game -- close the App -- restart your device after shutting it down for about 10 minutes -- reopen the App and log into the game -- replay a level that has Purple candies and win it -- see if the leaderboard appears again.