⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Fair play?

Options
mikachu1981
mikachu1981 Posts: 1 Newbie

Good morning, I have been playing these days in the all star event. And I think that the players who were above me, in first and second position, have created a new account, to be able to play at easier levels. I've been playing Candy Crush since 2012. I would like you to check if the accounts have been created in the last few days or months, since if so, it is not fair play. I play at very high levels 11,000 and up and they at very low levels. For the reputation of the game and for fair play, it must be verified.

Best Answer

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,377 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Good morning . Thank you for reporting .King does not condone cheating and their team is always working on improving the games and finding ways to stop such behavior. If our in-game cheater detection system detects suspect game play, they will investigate it further. If cheating has occurred the player will be suspended.  

Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it! 

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,377 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Good morning . Thank you for reporting .King does not condone cheating and their team is always working on improving the games and finding ways to stop such behavior. If our in-game cheater detection system detects suspect game play, they will investigate it further. If cheating has occurred the player will be suspended.  

Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?