Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi sorry was bit confused by each knockout. We just finished the first final knockout. I came in second place , does that mean I'm out and won't stand a chance to keep competing?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am sorry @KristineK86 but yes, coming second means you are out of the All Stars. Only those that finish first get to progress to the next Knockout
I thought that might be the case @KristineK86 as I have seen other posts from people saying they have received a second chance message.
The T&Cs are clear though and you have to finish first on your leaderboard to progress to the next round.
My opinion is that the second chance message is just typically King. That is, they haven't taken care with the details of the programming and the default message that people got during the Qualifiers has been forgotten about for the Final Knockouts
The msg came up saying down but not out, look out for second chances...so that's why I am confused