Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm stuck on level 6902 with birds I can't collect and all of the boost are locked and the level doesn't even count on this level. Any suggestions anyone who's been on this level and passed it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Here go thanks a lot! I'm losing now!
Thank you and how do I get screenshot to you?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please take a screenshot level 6902?