Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I know if I advanced to the next round. I had to fill out a form to agree to travel
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
did u get first ?
I don’t believe u get to continue it’s only first for thoses rounds sorry
Hello @Natefrance66🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
The form was sent out to all players that reached Final Knockout rounds! So, receiving the form does not promise our place in the Finals.
Do you remember if you came in the 1st place in yesterday's round (that ended about 13 hours ago)? Because, these are "Knockout Rounds", we have to achieve the 1st place to move on to the next round! Any other place, we are out of the Race!!
The first go around I did get t first. The second time it was 3rd but I got a registration agreement form to fill out. It wanted my contact information