Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, so I've been playing all stars and I got through first final round I will screenshot proof. Last few hours I was logged out had connection issues and was advised to reinstall and I did that and now I have lost my place in the all stars ! I would like this put back and so I can continue to play as this was not my fault
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.