Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to know if I appropriately signed up for all stars 772.877.4681 is my phone number. I don’t have access to the email for my candy crush account because it’s over 20 years old. I’ve been playing since 2010. And I want to know if I atleast get a second chance because I’ve stayed in first place the whole time except I came in second place the first game and this last game. I deserve the second chance since I didn’t get to use them and candy crush gave people who missed the start a chance why not me an avid player since 2010. I deserve atleast a second chance in the final round.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
how did someone else I know end up with a second chance in the final yet I didn’t?