⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How is King dealing with the robots?

Options
krystal___
krystal___ Posts: 3 Newbie

I would like to know how King is dealing with robots and people stealing so far in the game. I've been playing since 1pm BR and I haven't stopped playing, I've already passed more than 700 levels in a week and the person in front of me

hasn't passed any so far and continues to climb with the star candies and even with the game pointing out that the last time this player played was yesterday he keeps collecting more stars. How is this possible? There's no point checking the robots later, it has to be in real time and allow other players to report it. When the timer reaches 0, the first person automatically passes and I don't see any type of review. I've been a player for years and I prepared for the championship fairly. I would like answers and I need them urgently.

Answers

• Zagonlord12345
    Zagonlord12345 Posts: 59 Level 2
    edited April 24
    Options

if u want my opinion not fking good because this happened to me and I lost no way someone jumps from 2,000,000to 2,017,000 and jumps triple when u get close and my person was from Germany and was on a full 26 hours not possible. I’m the keeepers person

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?