Hi lofigummy ....it's seems nothing will ever change in this game all the ideas people put forward are thrown back through no want to listen or implement for the better ...I have been stuck on level 669 for a week now and through frustration it won't let me pass it at all the developers and algorithm seriously need looking at as it's wrong to have fire 🔥 levels all over the area ...I have requested deletion of the game via king cos unemployed I can't afford boosters and get no help and this game has become a rip off for the players I'm sorry for being honest ...it's frustrating and far from being fun and if you look at the play.com reviews and reviews in community a lot of players are in the process of deleting the game due to it being to frustrating too hard too ruthless to forced into grabbing money and easy one to see is the piggy bank now needing £2.99 to unlock to retrieve gold its not nice