⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What happened to my reward for being in top 5% for the all stars tournament

Options
crystaldw0276
crystaldw0276 Posts: 8 Level 2

I got a message that I was in the top 5% but there was no reward after I clicked on it. Plus I still believe that I didn’t play the final knockout round 1 was fair. Everyone was out side of the USA. The person in top 1 there numbers kept tripling every few hours. So they had to be getting some kind of rigging or something inside of Brazil. Plus these people playing against me you don’t even know 100% that they could even travel to California. I placed 1 to 2 positing every round until this crazy number thing with Brazil at the end. I want my reward resent ty

Answers

• Zagonlord12345
    Zagonlord12345 Posts: 59 Level 2
    Options

don’t be surprised if something is fishy yr not the only one

• crystaldw0276
    crystaldw0276 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

What happened with you. I’m a really good player. I’m disabled and I play several hours everyday. The way that the person in Brazil who got first place the numbers were crazy. Every couple of hours they kept jumping up no way no one can go through 30 levels in one hour

• Zagonlord12345
    Zagonlord12345 Posts: 59 Level 2
    edited April 25
    Options

the last 28 hours a person in Germany played that long straight that means when it was day before it was morning and then night then morning. I was first for a good 8 hours the last 2 hours of the match person jumps triple points 2,017,000 to 2,800,000

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?