Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Where Did Sweet Cinema Go and how come I haven't received any Free Moves with the Flying Saucer in over 2 weeks?
Has This been removed from everyone playing Candy Crush or is it just me????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've spoken to a few of My friends that play candy Crush and they have not experienced anything like what I've experienced! Is this a global phenomena or have I been signaled out? Please tell ME when I can expect to get them back!
I've deleted the app several times and lost All my helpers hoping my gaming experience would be brought back to normal, but it hasn't! Shame on King for screwing me out of a chance at the Million Dollar chance!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , I will pass this to the game team . other than that the features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might returns to your game
I'm about to stop playing after reaching 15,000+ if My problem isn't rectified!