Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
got message that I am at the top 5 percent of players and got a booster. Does mean I did not make it to the next round
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sounds a bit of a mess @dethill. Without a leaderboard counting your progress though I don't see how you can still be in the competition.
I do not have a leader board, but when open the all stars play button still pops up and the still viable.
Have you still got a leaderboard that pops up when you collect the purple candy @dethill If you do then you are still in the competition. The Final Knockouts Round 2 doesn't finish until the 27th so you should still be playing
wondering if I made to the next round
I got message that I’m in final knockout round, but I am not seeing a leader board
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more Info