⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Hoy people can obtain 2M points without advance in levels

Options
bobbaangel99
bobbaangel99 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello.

I'm in the 2nd final phase of the All Stars competition, and I have a question.

I'm head to head with a player who is at level 10001 and not advancing levels, yet they are earning an equal or greater amount of points than me, despite me progressing through levels, having surpassed nearly 600 in these past 2 days.

It's supposed that incomplete levels give x30 points, and completed ones give x1. How is it possible for this player to increase their ranking score so much if they're not advancing levels?

Thank you

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,338 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback . There may be several strategies that they play until they reach a certain score. but  King does not condone cheating and their team is always working on improving the games and finding ways to stop such behavior. If our in-game cheater detection system detects suspect game play, they will investigate it further. If cheating has occurred the player will be suspended.  

Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it! 

• bobbaangel99
    bobbaangel99 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I am not saying the player is a cheater. Only I want a explanation for that. Is an special level? Or what?

He need to break mote than 10k candies in ONE LEVEL… And takes the same time to me for pass a level with only 5 movements to reach the same score with the x30 bonus

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,047 Legend
    Options

How is it possible for this player to increase their ranking score so much if they're not advancing levels?

Hello @bobbaangel99 it is possible because the player is completing new levels, but there's no way of you knowing this

The Player Card you are using to judge the progress of your competitor does not work.

All you should worry about is your score on your leaderboard nothing else can be used to assess your progress compared to other players.

We have seen a player on level zero and on level 19000. Please stop looking at and using the Player Card as a means of judging the progress of your competitors it DOES NOT WORK.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?