⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I SEE A PROBLEM WITH THE TOURNAMENT

Options
HASHETSUP
HASHETSUP Posts: 1 Newbie

I started my tournament, I was able to watch adds all the time, and suddenly just when I almost pass the other person they disappear, like they were helping the other person to win. I think everyone should have the same situation, I just consider that I was forced to have it harder then the other person win or pass to the next, also she was jumping around 100000 points per 30 mins, I saw explanation about they can be playing offline, but this was in the first hour of the tournament, I think is just impossible, it was the first hour and she was already 200 000, also my candy crush suddenly became super slow, like a 1/4 of the speed making it impossible for me.to get ahead, so many tricky situations I think

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,046 Legend
    Options

I think everyone should have the same situation, 

Sorry to hear about your issues @HASHETSUP but it is impossible for everyone to have the same situation. Every player is on different levels and some people use real money when they play.

like they were helping the other person to win. 

The other person might not have adverts in their game because not every player has them.

also she was jumping around 100000 points per 30 mins, I saw explanation about they can be playing offline, 

Whilst people can play offline they do not receive the times thirty bonus, so collecting 100,000 candies in half an hour is extremely unlikely unless they were doing something they shouldn't.

the first hour and she was already 200 000, 

On the other hand some people on here have said that collecting 200,000 candies is achievable for some people. You sound a bit like me HASHETSUP in that you aren't seeing those kind of numbers when you play. In the qualifiers I was only collecting 89,000 every 45 minutes.

This doesn't mean 200,000 an hour is cheating or unachievable it just means that players like you and me can't achieve those scores

my candy crush suddenly became super slow, like a 1/4 of the speed making it impossible for me.to get ahead

Restart your device and clear the app cache (NOT DATA). Also close any apps you have running in the background.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?