[HELP!!] All Stars

Options
davidolsson1995
davidolsson1995 Posts: 7 Level 2

Im playing the All Stars tournament and i suspect that im competeing against a bot. Currently we are playing in the Finals knockouts round 2 that ends on Saturday april 27th. Im currently number 1 in my group but the 2nd place player has played the same level non stop since round 2 started.

I have invested a lot of my time and money in this becuase i want to compete but i dont want to lose to a bot..

I have sent an email to customer support but im not sure if they will be able to do anything in time.

My name in the game is "david" from Sweden and im currently position 1 in my group. The second player (the bot) is called "mary" and is from the USA.

The bot is always playing on the same level 3093 and has been since the start of the round we are currently playing.

This message is simply and attempt to get this player removed from the group (if verified to be a bot by kings team).

I also have a second concern. According to the terms for this tournament you will be getting a pop up notification in the game with a form that you must fill out before 09:00AM EDT 28th April 2024. As of writing this message it is 2024-04-26 and i have still not recieved this pop up notification although i meet the requierments to participate. What can i do about this?

If i could get any assitance with these two topics i would highly appriciate it!

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?