Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why candy crush not giving ads recently ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My experience has been that CCS turns off ads on weekends.
I think they do it because they think we'll pay to play in order to get an extra bonus or win the weekly race.
The newest change I've noticed is the 3 ads you can watch at the end.
We use to get a sparkle ball / UFO booster if we watched all 3 ads.
Now all they're offering is a few extra moves.
I'm not willing to watch ads for that, NO WAY!
I'm going back to my personal rule of not watching ads unless I just leveled up.
Have you ever googled what CCS gets paid for each ad?
Once I learned what they're annual income was I put that ad rule in place for myself.π
I want a symbiotic relationship; CCS gets to profit, I get to level up.
The notion of them making mega millions π° while I'm stuck on the same level after 25, 50, 100, and sometimes 350+ plus attempts just doesn't work for me!
Hi my friends I have requested your posts to be moved over to CCsaga your moderators will no the procedure regarding adds in CCsaga π
My experience has been that CCS turns off ads on the weekends.
I think they do it hoping we'll pay to play because we're trying to get a bonus or win the weekly race.
The most recent change has been taking away the sparkle ball / UFO boosters we could get if we watched all 3 ads.
Now they only want to give a few extra moves.
I'm not watching ads for that, NO WAY!
Have you ever googled how much CCS gets paid per ad, or their total annual revenue?
Once I learned that information I made a new rule for myself, "only watch ads when I level up" .
Once I get jammed/am unable to complete a level I'm done watching ads until I level up again.
With the new changes to the 3 ads at the end of the game I see myself being stuck on every level for days or will be lucky to pass 5 levels in a day because I'm not going to be watching ads for a few extra moves.
Hi my friend welcome to the hub community if you select
πΒ hereΒ π and tap on your game it will take you to your game community where your moderators can help you better π