⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Cheaters?

Options
crusherofall
crusherofall Posts: 2 Newbie

how is Candy crush going to determine who is cheating and who isn’t. This 1 guy on my board is at 6 Million in the 2nd round that it just doesn’t add up. They don’t play all day and I know for a fact they are up at night playing because I’m up at night playing. It’s just not fair to us playing fairly.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,519 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback.King does not condone cheating and their team is always working on improving the games and finding ways to stop such behavior. If our in-game cheater detection system detects suspect game play, they will investigate it further. If cheating has occurred the player will be suspended.  

Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it! 

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,111 Legend
    Options

They don’t play all day and I know for a fact they are up at night playing because I’m up at night playing

Sorry @crusherofall but playing for a long time isn't cheating and it isn't suspicious behaviour.

In fact if you aren't prepared or able to play for 24 hours without stopping you can't win the All Stars

• crusherofall
    crusherofall Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

that’s the thing. They aren’t playing 24/7. Because I’m online playing and their score won’t move for like 4 hours and somehow end up with millions after 2 hours when they do play. 24/7. Ain’t no way people are playing for 3 days without stopping.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,111 Legend
    Options

I couldn't say for sure @crusherofall but it could be that the player you are concerned about is playing offline. That would explain the sudden jumps in their score every time they start playing.

A score of six million might seem like a lot to you but I have seen some people on a score of 8 million being beaten

The person on 8 million posting here is unlikely to be cheating, so that must mean scores of at least 8 million must be achievable.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?