Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
IM playing All star tournament.I started the minute
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Also I had one guy in leaderboard who was only on level 6652 - 6800, and got hundred thousands in a minute.
I was matched with a player who gained a hundred thousand purple candies in just half an hour! I was about 130k ahead of him and he passed me really quick. Maybe their levels have more purple candies than mine. Just saying. My score for 2nd knockout is 2.6 M. Not bad.
idk anymore the mods say there is not cheating but someone is being payed off
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Everything can be possible. Keep it up. and King does not condone cheating and their team is always working on improving the games and finding ways to stop such behavior. If our in-game cheater detection system detects suspect game play, they will investigate it further. If cheating has occurred the player will be suspended.
Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it!