Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I I made a one-time purchase for a great deal for 299 a one-time offer and I never received it where is it I've logged out log back in I have restarted the program I don't know what else to do fix it please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here