Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
help! I thought I was still in but I’m not showing the leaderboard
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @perlita87🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
For some players, even when the Tournament is Live, it is not working for some reason! I would suggest you to send a complaint to the King Player Support team through this link —> https://soporto.king.com/contact
I just tried those steps and it’s still not showing😭
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please Log out of the game -- close the App -- restart your device after shutting it down for about 10 minutes -- reopen the App and log into the game -- replay a level that has Purple candies and win it -- see if the leaderboard appears again.