Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi,
I played offline for 2 days and when I logged back on I was still at the same score. Please help π₯Ί anyone know how to fix it?? π π π π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can take a look in your game.
You can also email them from here: