Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I pass level 8065 candy crush saga?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have 25 wheels but cannot use them??
I have tried it for at least 50 times and the game ends at only one or two left. It is frustrating. It used to give a few additional bonus with a spinning wheel - no more! I did not play for several days to see if it would give me some gold bars or let me pass the game but with no luck.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Could you please take a screenshot level 8065 ?