⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

purple candies not coming in games after crossing 9000 level during all stars second final round

Options
neer323
neer323 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited April 27 in Support

This is seriously unfair event team. All of sudden i am seeing purple candies not coming at all in all games after crossing 9000 level. I was #1 on the leader board till now in the second final knockdown and right before 3 hours of the second final knockdown closing time I am seeing no purple candies in all games which is making me to loose the round at the end. If this is what the game designed to have no purple candies then why to conduct an all start event to collect purple candies? After spending days and night to be on top of the leaderboard this was not at all i expected. This is totally an unfair all stars event then. Feeling really disheartened right now as i can see the person who is in second approaching quickly by closing the immense lead I was maintaining till now with him. I can send the photos of the immense lead too to show the unfairness this event is being conducted.

Adding few more this is absolutely cheating and unfairness.

Adding update as of 1:10 AM EST: Thank you All stars and King for moving me to 2nd position due to above unfairness of no purple candies in games.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?