Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have emailed support multiple times for the in game sign up. I had accidentally closed it the when it popped up for me 2 days ago. I am so stressed out as I have invested time and money. What shall I do. Final knockout starts in 1 hour
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it!