Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 7661 ends my Candy Crush experience. It’s absolutely impossible to beat and is the reason I’m giving up the game. It’s very frustrating when it’s been a game I’ve enjoyed for over a decade.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
And I only start with 21 moves.
Yes. It is just like the pic above.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is level 7661 like this? or could you please take a screenshot ?