⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

all stars finals

Options
myksi77
myksi77 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited April 28 in Support

Good morning, I participated in the All Stars tournament, in the 2nd knot I had the impression of having been defeated by a person who used a cheat. Suddenly on the third day it appeared towards the first position, that is mine. In just over 2 hours (the time I didn't watch the game) I found myself within 100K points, which was impossible because the second was already 300K away. After two hours of simultaneous play she managed to surpass me, but she was scoring twice as fast as me. I played all night to get back the 400K+ she had accumulated. I had almost reached her when unfortunately at 7.30 in the morning she started playing again, but I think in a normal way because the points were more or less the same. I spent a lot of time and money trying to get there and I'm sorry to have been beaten in this way. I would like to know if you carry out checks or take measures in cases like these.
Thank you
Michele Mauri
Italy

myksi77@alice.it

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,011 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. King does not condone cheating and their team is always working on improving the games and finding ways to stop such behavior. If our in-game cheater detection system detects suspect game play, they will investigate it further. If cheating has occurred the player will be suspended.  

Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?