Good morning, I participated in the All Stars tournament, in the 2nd knot I had the impression of having been defeated by a person who used a cheat. Suddenly on the third day it appeared towards the first position, that is mine. In just over 2 hours (the time I didn't watch the game) I found myself within 100K points, which was impossible because the second was already 300K away. After two hours of simultaneous play she managed to surpass me, but she was scoring twice as fast as me. I played all night to get back the 400K+ she had accumulated. I had almost reached her when unfortunately at 7.30 in the morning she started playing again, but I think in a normal way because the points were more or less the same. I spent a lot of time and money trying to get there and I'm sorry to have been beaten in this way. I would like to know if you carry out checks or take measures in cases like these.
Thank you
Michele Mauri
Italy
myksi77@alice.it