Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi Kings,
I previously installed and plays Candy Crush using email. May I know if I can connect to facebook without losing my current game progress?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @aimiezztl🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
We used to have "sync" feature before! It used to work if we have only Kingdom account, and created a Facebook afterwards! Now, the game has changed a bit!!
Let me ask our Community In-charge about the procedure on "how" to create a Facebook account and sync the game that is logged in with King account!
Which device are you using?
hi,
how can I link my current account with facebook? I initially create Candy Crush account with email.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
When you begin, the gameplay progress you make is only saved into the memory of your device, which can be lost if it's not backed up. This is why we recommend you save your game by connecting it to a Facebook account or by creating a King account.