Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was just charged 4.99 for a 1.99 purchase
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @divabrock🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Is the issue resolved or are you still waiting to receive your overcharged amount?
I received the gold bars but I selected 10 for 1.99 not 4.99 which I was charged
Hi and welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here