Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have 140 gold bars and now I see only 81. Why so ??? I am sure that I did not use my gold bar at all recently
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @venkateshkv unfortunately it is very easy to spend your gold without even noticing. I once accidentally purchased 20 Striped Brush because I touched the booster icon without meaning to. The issue is caused because there is no 'confirmation' or 'are you sure' button. Once you 'spend' the gold it is spent immediately and sometimes you can not even notice.
In my case I noticed my gold had decreased and couldn't remember buying anything. I eventually noticed the twenty Striped Brush and realised what had happened.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here: